Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and 6 of my closest friends pile into 2 cars for what is supposed to be a 2 day extravaganza of drinking and beating up a kid who talked enough **** for every guy in the state...so the plan is yea take off at 5 be in cedar rapids iowa by 9ish. we leave.....at 730 so that starts things off right. I drive to fort dodge iowa about 1:30 hour drive and tyler takes over and I ride with my other friends. we are bookin along hes got a pretty nice radar detector so we are thinking we are gonna make up time. doing 90 down the istate. we stop and eat pizza and one car load (the one with the map and leading) decides they all gotta get high inroute. we are cartin down the interstate and I see the sign for the next turn off we gotta take. I know its the one because Im not retarded. I had been following all along since pizza and I was fine with that I called them when we drove by and said isn't that where we were supposed to turn? I had no map and was tired and just believed them when they said no dude we've done this trip a dozen times. they keep driving. we end up about 100 miles outa the way I call when we are still going east instead of south and get a good friend of mine one of the best and just flip out. it was bad. we end up getting to kirkwood community college one of the biggest party schools in the country at 1 in the morning. not cool at all. all the booze is gone my friend ashley had to take off for some thing and then go to bed seeing she had to be in des moines at 9 the next morning. sat around and talked to old friends for a while the kid we were supposed to kill backed out and wouldn't tell us where he was at.

come 4 in the morning I have the option. fall asleep totally sober on my friends floor just to wake up at 12 aka 8 hours away or drive back and sleep for a while then have fun. we did the fast track...ended up driving something like 9 hours for close to nothing.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Wow ur weekend is gayer then mine. I was gunna meet up with Dave and rob and Matt (cali guy) for pb but i got sick. and noobie couldnt make it. It sucks but not as bad as that,

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
ouch. sucky weekend. well least next year at college i won't have to drive anywhere for parties...ASU is in the top 20 if not 10 party schools nationwide.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts