Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello PbF! I came across a friend who was able to obtain six leather wallets from his place of employment and sell them to me for cheap. I already snagged one of them so I'm left with five. My source tells me that these wallets retail anywhere from $20-$30 each. I'm willing to let them go for less than half that, plus the cost of shipping.

A- Relic "front pocket" style clip-on wallet. Has a spring-driven metal clip on the back to clip on to your pants. 3 credit card slots, and the side opens to store cash or whatever in. Dimensions: 9.5cm x 7cm. $7 + Shipping.

B- Relic "front pocket" style clip-on wallet. Has a pretty strong magnetic clip to secure it to your pants. 3 credit card slots, and the side opens just like the wallet above. Dimensions: 9.5cm x 7cm. $7 + Shipping.

C- Dockers trifold wallet. More of a traditional style wallet than the two above. Six credit card slots, with a separate ID slot with the thumbhole so you can easily get your ID out. Where a normal wallet opens for the cash, this wallet has a divider running down the middle separating the cash compartment into two. Dimensions: (Folded) 8.5cm x 10.5cm; (Unfolded) 22.5cm x 10.5cm. $10 + Shipping.

D- Dockers "Pocketmate" wallet. Bi-fold design, with three credit card slots and an ID slot. Comes with two additional, removable ID slots. Also has a partitioned cash ocmpartment. Dimensions: (Folded) 11.5cm x 8.5cm; (Unfolded) 22.5cm x 8.5cm. $10 + Shipping.

E- Dockers trifold wallet. Very similar to wallet C in design, but IMO looks alot nicer. 6 Credit card slots, ID window w/ thumbhole, dual cash compartment. Dimensions: (Folded) 8.5cm x 10.5cm; (Unfolded) 22.5cm x 10.5cm. $10 + Shipping.

I can get more detailed pictures of each individual wallet if anyone is interested. Prices are pretty firm, and shipping is not included, but don't worry; even with the shipping it's less than you'd pay retail. I have a verified paypal account and that will be my only accepted form of payment.

Trades will be entertained but I don't want to look at anything paintball-related.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My friend sold them to me for a price I couldn't pass up. I have no clue where he got them though, he works at wal-mart and to my knowledge they don't carry both of these brands or anything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts