Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New to the forum thing... I am 13, I just started a 5 man team, my team has been playing speed ball for an avarage of 6 years each.

Our team guns are as following:
2 impulses 1 vision 1 non (freshmen and 7th grader)
2 03 cockers new rams, no trigger enhancements [sofmore and I an eightgrader (team captain)]
and a black magic cocker, not dependable and back up spyders....(freshmen)

We have been training together as a team for several weekends at Ultimate Paintball ( ultimatepaintballgeorgia.com ) and our team wants to try some local tournies be fore we try CFOA next year. The cocker oweners will be changing to a timmy and I am getting a shocker within the next several months.

I want to know if there are any tournaments out there for rookies in the near future, and we are not going to the tourny this weekend.
Our team name is between those guys, safe XTC,or first 2 DYE.
also is there any sponcership oppurtunities available in the Atlanta area. (not asking for much discounts would be fine, and in turn we could ref for events or hand out fliers or wear the company name....
(bad spelling sorry)

Thanks Everyone

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are actually pretty good, but we need to learn not to conserve paint because of all the years of mowing lawns for 500 paint balls I bet every one out there knows what I mean...
Also any tipps for tournys???? thnx 4 the help

·
PB REF
1,078 Posts
ehh, who are the guys...i know everyone. lol

there are some small tourneys here and there. regulators will have a rookie tourney this month(honestly, some backwoods guys, and some kids with spyders). i will not have aything to do with those guys, because the last game was...i guessed fixed would be the word. i was kick out of a bunker by a ref(i had more reffing experence that all 4 refs put together) and the 2nd place team was cheated out of a win by the head ref litterally pushing a player out of a lay-down bunker. it was for a trophy(not money, prizes, ect.), but still, cheap crap like that is why scenarios always will be more fun than anything.
btw- those were the tourney curcit refs, not the field refs.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
wow quadruple post...tip for the forum...there is an edit button on the bottom of your post after you post whatever...if you want to say something else that you forgot...use the edit button...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts