Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hilarious song

well...one day i was bored so i was looking up funny songs and sound clips on limewire...well i did a search for ramstein songs and i saw one that said "Ramstein-Barbie Girl". So i downloaded it and its the German version of Barbie girl. Hilarious IMO and my friends love it too...and i like the very beginning...if you listen closely...you will hear "hey spencer"...and for you that dont know...spencer is my name :tup

http://uploadhut.com/view.php/58213.mp3

you have to listen to it...maybe not the entire thing but at least some of it...funny stuff!

EDIT: might take a little bit to load...when i click on the link it takes about 10-15 seconds

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
i love it

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Timmynator said:
Sorry to burst your bubble there, but that´s not German. It´s the Dutch version of that annoying "Barbie Girl" song.
Don´t anyone dare say German and Dutch are the same....

;)
o...i just though it was german cuz thats what it says...lol

i just think its funny...that guy sounds really angry

if its not workin...sorry

·
I'm kind of blue
118 Posts
its a rammstein song and according to todays polls...they are german, I used to think it was a funny song then i turned 10 now its just annoying

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
EverybodiesGuy said:
its a rammstein song and according to todays polls...they are german, I used to think it was a funny song then i turned 10 now its just annoying
10 huh? so im guessing your....10 1/2, 11?

ramstein only has 1 m

·
I'm kind of blue
118 Posts
well, my apologies if i offended you but i told the truth, till i was 10, it got annoying,so if your gonna be an ass about it you can go for it and have fun w/ that

p.s. that comment on me being 10 1/2- 11 really hurt, where did you come up w/ that your one funny man kudos kudos

1 - 14 of 14 Posts