Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever been there? my aunt works for detroit desiel and they have a factory or some crap in germany, and she goes there all the time for work.... well anyways, next month she's taking me with her. itll be pretty sweet since she will be working in the day, ill be able to roam the city and junk by myself... and plus the drinking age is 16 there, so im gonna party it up. ive always wanted to go to europe so till be pretty cool.

anyone else have germany stories?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I was born and raised there. Need a Tour guide? i work for a liter of beer an hour (preferrably, Warsteiner, Edelweiss, Stiegl or Paulaner)

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
the most respectable thing you can call someone is "Scheißekopf" so dont hesitate to call her boss that.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I was actually born in Germany but moved to San Diego when I was 2....my family was living there for a little bit with my grandparents when I was born.

Have fun. :)

·
Registered
477 Posts
Well last time I went there was the summer I was 12...the people in general are nice and open-minded; just avoid the ghetto areas.

It's also got a lot of tourist attractions...good to learn about and look at.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
if its anywhere near berlin i recommend trying to get there if you want to see some tourist attractions and the people are basically friendly to you.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
My sis had been in Germany for a little more then 3 months now, she's comin back on sept. 3 or somethin like that. She hasnt had many problems over there. It seems like a cool place, also my dad and sis both say that amsterdam is a really cool place.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I've been to Germany two times. I love it, I was born there in an American military base. I love that place.

·
Banned
910 Posts
i went to berlin before and they generally like you mostly except for the people who like hitler they hate americans and russians

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I've backpacked through it. No complaints.

The strangest thing I remember is its against the law to wear camoflauge. I remember that because I packed some old BDU pants, but was warned not to wear them, so I didn't.

strange.

Nick

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
yeah, the reason for that is because after the whole nazi thing, it is illegal to show strong german pride (b/c thats what hitler did). and i suppose the camo is kinda reminding them of a militia like thing. just a guess. they're just trying to keep holocaust 2 from happening

1 - 20 of 54 Posts