Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what kinda music gets people psyched for paintballing??? I'm really into rap/hip hop, but classic rock also works for me too... I just started interning w/universal so they've been able to hook me up with a ton of music, which definitely has come in handy.

I just came across this one cd for a band called Delinquent Habits. I dunno how I'd even classify them, cause they've got a combo of rap/hip hop and latin sounds all mixed together, but it's pretty cool though. Does anybody know em???

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I get hyped up for playing while listening to Slipknot. I play my best while listening to rap(we have a stereo at our field)

·
Registered
331 Posts
i like loud fast paced music some bands that get me pumped are slipknot, mushroom head, afi, the union underground, coal chamber, new found glory, good charlette and some others

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
DaBluedevil said:
Eminem, Ludacris, 50 Cent, Rammstein, Xecutioners
thumup: i like all of those plus the big tymers, 2pac, and DMX. As for rock goes u gotta like Slipknot, MushroomHead, MudVayne, Coal Chamber, SOAD, Marylin Manson, Union Undergroung, Ramstein, Pantera, etc.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
hehe, I heard them when I was living in Germany.......they are like taking the hardest american music and multiplying it by 2:D

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
doomsday said:
Rammstein 'nuff said:D
yup... i know a lot of u have prolly seen or downloaded the video clip, sk8paint, has rammstein in it and its sooo awesome.. i always watch that video every mourning before i got pballing:D

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
ya, ich bin tomis und ich bin jeagermeister bei der paintball

i know it sucks for those fluent german peeple, but this is wut ive come up with after 2 years of german in the public schools

and rammstein is pimpin, specially if you have sum idea as to wut their sayin

1 - 20 of 39 Posts