Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I understand one of the most brutal and toughest elections just ended. Everyone here is either happy or pissed at who won. I see bush stuff, Kerry stuff etc. Can we get rid of the 2004 election stuff?

As for me im happy the election was over because i stressed over it constantly.. so can we get rid of some of the annoying KERRY or Bush!!!
signatures?

Just a suggestion

·
Registered
649 Posts
Rebel Yell said:
Here's a suggestion: If you don't like it, disable signatures, and don't open political threads.
thumup:

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
^^ precisely. as long as any political talk does not get out of hand, we are free to talk about it(more or less). if you don't like it you don't have to be a part of it. don't open political threads, and disable siggys, just like he said.

QUOTE(by thread starter): just a sugestion. :D

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Rebel Yell said:
Here's a suggestion: If you don't like it, disable signatures, and don't open political threads.
we can talk about what we want as long as we dont go overboard. i think political stuff is apropriate for this time of year

dont worry it'll prolly die down sooner or later

D

·
0 Posts
alpha.. get this man.. ive been cutting my own hair for other half a year.. hell way more then that.. finally ****ed it up last night.. back is all uneven and ****ed on the one side.. damn..

·
12,110 Posts
D_Smalls said:
alpha.. get this man.. ive been cutting my own hair for other half a year.. hell way more then that.. finally ****ed it up last night.. back is all uneven and ****ed on the one side.. damn..
Heres a tip. Try using a big bowl. Put it on your head and cut it that way. Hope it helps! ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts