Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so of all seasons to slip out of shape i of course picked summer =\ so its time to get back into gear and i could use any advice/tips/strategies anyone might be able to share with gettin this goin and stickin with it. thanks muchly!

D

·
0 Posts
im falling out of shape aswell..
went from heavy physical labour 40-50 hours a week to sitting in a desk chair at school. plus ive been eating pretty much only pasta and noodles. but ive been sick, and I figure working out while youre sick would only make me more sick.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
I'm inthe same boat. After my senior year of highschool 4 years ago, i've not done much Physical activity. I went for 140lps to about 160 my freshman year. then I dropped down to 145-150. This semester I'm down to 135 because i've bene sick and I've been paying for my own food. but I'm nowhere near physically fit.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
If you're an attractive girl then post pics. If not, just eat healthy, get a good amount of protein, drink a lot of water, and hit the track to lose weight. If you're trying to build muscle then pump some iron. Upper and lower body, if you forget one then the other suffers.

edit- I'm between 152-158 depending on how much water I drank, last time I ate, and the last time I took a dump. I'm also 6' so I'm pretty lanky but I've got some muscle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
check out Find Your Detour HomePage, they seem to have some good stuff on there. from personal experience though i've found that doing about 15 minutes of situps/crunches and push ups in the morning right when i wake up has given some great results and it gets the blood flowing right away and helps wake ya up a bit. just avoid the obvious bad for ya foods and if yer a beer drinker (like me) try to cut down or switch to a *gasp* light beer. i know, they have no taste, but its a small sacrafice to make for a little bit.

·
GO BUCKS
798 Posts
Next week is the basketball teams max-out for the 5 week workout we just finished. We've been getting up at 5:25 every other day to workout. Believe it or not, I love it. It gets me wide awake for school and my body into full motion.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts