Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my iPhone in July the day the 3Gs came out. I have to switch to my sister's wireless plan and I am eligible for a 2 year commitment upgrade, so I'm picking up a 3G phone tonight. Get this though.. I bought my 2G iPhone for $200 back in July. I used it like crazy and I just sold it this morning for $275. Only reason I got that out of it is because I jailbroke and unlocked it. I wasn't expecting to get $275 for a 4GB phone though.

I'll post later about how the 3G is. I'm stoked. I just got tired of the slow ass EDGE network whenever I didn't have WiFi access. Since I run my own business, I used mobile internet A LOT.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I buy car parts at the junkyards and re-sell them on eBay and random forums. It's been slow lately but that's also partly weather related. Haven't made many trips.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I just got a Samsung Eternity (amazing phone, btw. If you have ATT, consider it. STRONG competitor to the iPhone) and it has it. Its pretty sweet. Even call quality is better.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finally got it.

Meh. I like it yet I don't. I think the build quality of the old ones is a lot better, but this one fits better in your hand and is a lot lighter. They give you a pathetic little charging thing. No charging dock included. Signal drops to one bar then goes back to full a couple seconds later.. Jailbroke it the minute I got home. Apps run very smoothly and it was nice to mass text to over a hundred numbers since I changed my number. I do know that the 3G speed blows EDGE out of the water.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i've got the palm centro with sprint, but i'm definitely going over to at&t in december when my sprint runs out, cuz at&t gets service EVERYWHERE out here, and besides that they have some cool phones.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i've got the palm centro with sprint, but i'm definitely going over to at&t in december when my sprint runs out, cuz at&t gets service EVERYWHERE out here, and besides that they have some cool phones.
I hated ATT when they were Cingular branded. Horrible reception and even worse customer service it seems. But damn they've really picked up in the past couple years. I was considering going with T-Mobile but decided to stick with ATT. I get pretty good service most places I go. Sprint has really gone down the ****ter. I'm glad I didn't switch a couple years ago.

I'm only receiving texts from ATT people at the moment though..

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
I hated ATT when they were Cingular branded. Horrible reception and even worse customer service it seems. But damn they've really picked up in the past couple years. I was considering going with T-Mobile but decided to stick with ATT. I get pretty good service most places I go.
Yeah, Cingular was pretty bad, but ATT fixed that **** up right fast.

Also, martix, nobody ****ing cares.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I have ATT. Been with them for a few years now.

Service is fine, and most everyone I know has it too so I can get a cheaper plan with less minutes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts