Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best 12 gram changer to get? I had one that came with a Tiger Shark a long time ago but I've lost it. Does CCI sell them or should I buy one of the $15 off eBay?

Also, to technically play "stock" do you have to have a stock feed marker, or can you shove a stock ammo tube into your feed and call it stock? I take it the main components of stock play are 12 gram power source and a 10 or 15 round feed tube.

D

·
0 Posts
all 12 gram chargers do the same things really... some have shorter threads though so you can change quicker

·
Registered
77 Posts
playing stock is a pump marker with a 12 gram changer and 10 to 15 round feed tube.as for the 12g changer if u look around your might be able to find one of the old school agd micro ca's.they acted as a stock and 12g changer except instead of unscrewing you pulled the lever and the old cartridge fell out and u just put a new one in.i have one on an old wintec derringer 2 pump.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah technically to play stock also the 10-15 ball tube has to be horizontal, in other words, parallel to the barrel of the marker.. needs to be pump action, single 12 gram power source, and no auto trigger..

so technically phantoms stock class guns arent stock class ciz of auto trigger.. but it never makes sense to use it with rock n' cock.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I think it belongs in the modified stock class. I agree though, since you have to tilt it to load another ball the autotrigger is almost pointless. Maybe the futility of the autotrigger will allow it to be considered pure stock someday?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts