Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$150 -- used twice. That's right -- twice. :hug:

Anything I should know before purchase? Marker gets great reviews all around and I figure the $50 I save can go right toward a nice HPA tank and competent hopper.

Just wanted to throw this out there before jumping all over this deal and humping it like whoa.

edited for typo.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
the general rule of buying anything is that if it seems too good to be true, it is. Be careful before you jump into this. GEt the sellers information down to what color his/hers eyes are in case something is not right and they're scamming you.

·
394 Posts
the general rule of buying anything is that if it seems too good to be true, it is. Be careful before you jump into this. GEt the sellers information down to what color his/hers eyes are in case something is not right and they're scamming you.
To bad it's not a good deal, I sold three of them new for $175 shipped. Meh, your is deal alright though. There also only $200 retail.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To bad it's not a good deal, I sold three of them new for $175 shipped. Meh, your is deal alright though. There also only $200 retail.

You're right I put $150 instead of $50. $50 off retail and no shipping. A pretty good deal.

I know the seller personally. He's a stand up guy and I've already seen and held the marker in question.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I wound up scoring the SLG for $125! thumup:

I'm very happy -- he even gave it to me with a Trinity clamping feedneck.

My new setup:

Proto SLG
Halo B
3000/47 HPA w/ Myth reg.

woot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts