Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i guess im joing the club now...

Getting a new Toxic Trix with a 1 out of 7 Custom Anno, nicknamed "Freedom".

It comes with a SCM, and an extra Dye Rocket+Pbc, a Sidewinder, a Unimount, a No Rise, the Stock bolt kit, Stock Board+Trigger, 14' UL, and a Carbon Fiber Backplate.

Anyone know what the Stock Board/chip/Bolt is?

Note that the matching Freak was already sold, the Dye Rocket has been swapped out, and there is no drop.

New pics will be up in about a week.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
That's going to be sick. The Stock Board I guess would be an LCD board with a gun20 chip or something. The old bolt would be Image.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I don't like Toxics. Not liking the fade/anno. But I do like trixes and those ups are nice so Thumbs up!

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
get tadao ,c4 mod , and evolve bolt kit, red cp reg, blue hybrid lady grips, all blue unimount ( on ebay)

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
nice gun, i'm REALLY diggin the carbon fiber back plate, that looks hot w/ the Toxic dubs.

I think it's a pretty pimp gat if i do say so myself. and stock board is a Gen E LCD board, decently fast, but get a TADAO, it's soo much better,

Also look into a Scepter kit or UL barrel wise, and other then that ur set, Toxics come from factory ready to rock.

--Jerry

woops... Forgot to add, also look into a freeflow bolt kit or find an evolve from www.matrixowner.com

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
noice. toxic trixes are hot but the anno is gee. it has an image bolt and im not sure of the board on the newer one, but its fast as hell

1 - 20 of 21 Posts