Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking about getting a 2003 wgp autococker but my friend said that i should get a 2k3 bushmaster I think it was , so, what would you guys do?

P.S- I'm asking this because my friend has alot more experience in paintball than me and i dont know weather to go with his idea or just get the autococker.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
I would suggest trying them both out, if your friend has a bushmaster, try to get him to let you use it, then try to find someone to let you try out their cocker, and buy whichever one you liked the best.

·
Registered
10 Posts
go with the 03' i have one and i love it!!!

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
I think I would say get a cocker. icd doesn't stand behind their markers very well from what I've heard. I think it took it 2 weeks longer than sp to ship the repared markers back wich is like 5 weeks. I say buy the cocker you can upgrade it more. And heck if nothing else the backblock going back and forth is so cool!!!

·
Registered
757 Posts
A bushy will be better until you put an electro grip on the cocker.. then the cocker will pwn bushy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
autocockerocker said:
I think I would say get a cocker. icd doesn't stand behind their markers very well from what I've heard. I think it took it 2 weeks longer than sp to ship the repared markers back wich is like 5 weeks. I say buy the cocker you can upgrade it more. And heck if nothing else the backblock going back and forth is so cool!!!
yea i love how the whole back goes back and forth

·
Registered
757 Posts
supaflya123 said:
how accurate is a bushy?
depends on how you define accuracy

if both guns are held in a vise and fired, the mech cocker will group closer than a bushy - but that doesn't take into acount firing style for a mech grip vs. an electro grip

since a bushy can fire faster, it's more likely to hit the target area in a given number of seconds, but not shots

im planning to get a cocker, because i know ill never feel limited by the gun itself, just the upgrades =)

·
Registered
757 Posts
if you're not used to walking an electro, the main limitation will be your fingers

the stock board is capped at 15 bps. there is a $50 aftermarket board you can buy that will raise the cap to 20 bps without an anti-chop eye, and unlimited bps with the eye.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts