Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i moved to springfield, mo for college and i found this "babrber shop" a block away from myh apartment called too hotties. what i hear from my friend is its two college chicks that cut your hair in basiclly thier panties. so i'm gonna check it out tomorrow.... PBF i shall try to bring you pics but dont bank on it... seeing as how they have thier windows all tinted and foiled up so you can't see in thumup:

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I bet if you asked them real nice for a picture that they would pose for you.
I mean, if they're willing to cut your hair in their underwear, they can't be too shy about their bodies. Just be really nice, and ask for a picture. Hooters girls do it all the time. Oh yeah, and tip them real well. ;) :yum

-Jinjiro

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
If you don't provide pics I'll ban you. So you better.

Any man who gets his hair cut by half-nakkkid chiks and doesn't share his spoils doesn't belong on the forum.

j/k

But you better get pics. Or I'll kick you in the nuts

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
May not be in thier underwear, but I get my hair washed and get a scalp massageany of the young hott girls that work at the place I get my hair cut. I guess I thought it was kinda cool the first time.

But yes, must post pics.

I demand it.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
chromekilla said:
May not be in thier underwear, but I get my hair washed and get a scalp massageany of the young hott girls that work at the place I get my hair cut. I guess I thought it was kinda cool the first time.

But yes, must post pics.

I demand it.
ahh thats feels so good i love it

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
the girl who cuts my hair is hot. the last time i got my hair cut, she was wearing something that didnt go over her shoulders and kept telling me all about her bra and how it kept drooping down. then she asked me if her boobs were showing too much. (i obviously said no). then by then i was basically sweating and right before she spikes my hair puts on this stuff like she was lubing her hands.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts