Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I <3 Brian Peppers.
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright.

So i made a deal to trade my Xbox + games + extras + cash for an 05 Speed. He gave me two pictures and i saved one... i checked his myspace everything checked up on his address. Anyways. He said he sent it like a few mondays ago the 20 or the 27th i can't exactly remember. I haven't gotten it yet. I sent my xbox and stuff and i have the insurance slips to prove it. He is a member on this forum but he doesn't post much...

I saved some of the conversations but not many...What should i do?

EDIT: He told me i could send the cash after i got the angel so i havent sent that yet... Thank goodness

·
I <3 Brian Peppers.
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay update: While i was out today a woman from FLORIDA (package was sent to California) called. She said she has recieved my XBOX. WTF?? I am so pissed with the USPS right now. She is going to go to her local post office and see wth is up. The package i sent with my games is still unaccounted for. As is the angel. Idont know.

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
yea tell her to send back ur stuff then wait for the angel once u get the angel send everything at the same time

·
I <3 Brian Peppers.
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay that sucks, i can prolyl get my xbox back but i don't know where the games are... if anyone lives in socal(Lawndale) and wants to say hello to this kid for me ill give you an ehug for me.

·
Registered
70 Posts
hey i live in socal in palmdale. i have heard of lawndale so it can't be more than a couple of hours away i think. i would love to give this kid a visit lol. my aim is Paintballs1984
how old is this kid or guy that scammed u? how much would u say he scammed u for in the worth of the stuff? forsure get back to me on aim ok. honestly that would be so much fun for me to go down to where he lives and scare the **** out of him lol. keep all your conversations that u still have and info too. im in the process of becoming a police officer and i will try to get some friend cops to see what can be done. get me the info though.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts