Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im sorry to say im getting out of pb. its too expensive for me. i gotta sell this stuff.

black '01 right feed autococker, currently suction timed and in working condition. $165 shipped

crossfire 68/4500 fiber wrapped HPA system, high output, used once and doesnt have hydro due until april 2008. it will also come with a redz neoprene tank cover. SOLD to smitty

black jt proflex goggle system, used about 7 times but in like new condition. $40 shipped

black/gray 32 degrees 3+2 harness and strap with (5) 32 degrees chrome pods. SOLD to gspot

smoke empire reloader agitated hopper. SOLD to smitty

toolbox full of miscellaneous stuff. allen wrenches, utility knife, vaseline, gun oil, air tool oil, squeegie, crown royal cover, rubber bands, orings, electrical tape, camo tape, etc etc. its COVERED in stickers and ill include like 3-4 sheets of empire stickers also. $25 shipped. SOLD to alpha

please take this stuff off of my hands.

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey man i mght buy the gun keep it on a hold please a will just need to money but would you be willing to pay shipping costs bcoz a live in scotland and its a sh!t load to send here

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol pay for shipping to scottland my ass.

i just cant afford that man. it'll cost you $200 shipped if i send it there. thats us dollars, not... whatever scottish currency is. :confused:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gspot: i wear a size 33 or 34 waist, im guessing it can go between 25 and 40 or so. i can fit myself and a 2 liter soda bottle in it at the same time. its marked as size "M" (thats for medium :) )

dudeus: you know the situation, ill let you know whether this deal goes through with the local guy...

alpha: i have it marked as deal pending, contact me on AIM when you have the $$$$

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
tr4mm said:
Hey i am interested in some of your stuff. Do you have feedback?

I'll vouch for him man. I bought a tippy off him and his HPA tank I'm also getting the hopper. He's good to do biz with. He's good for it.

·
Registered
647 Posts
hey... i really want those stickers... think you'll get them out of the deal with alpha and i'll pay you a reasonable amount for them... im me if you are interested @ TheConMan41.... or pm me.... just wondering, cuz my impy and reloader b are looking kinda plain...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
conman: sorry, the stickers are being sold with the toolbox...

ill go as low as $35 shipped for the pods and harness. $25 will buy the harness alone new. but you still need a $20 belt for it to work, and i have $15 worth of pods. 35 is the bottom line.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts