Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a few tips from the "experts" out there...

I'm in okay shape. I run track and do pushups, pullups, and crunches, so I'm not some fat-ass. The only problem is that I can't seem to get rid of this gut. I'm not even close to a six-pack.

So, muscle-bound PBFers, what do I do to get the killer abs?

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
Dont drink coke and vitamin water and crap thats mad sugary. Drink alot of water. Also, dont drink diet coke and stuff.

=Fake sugars, makes u fat.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
A combonation of running and situps will give you a 6pack. Situps/leg raising and other **** like that will make your abs stronger and maybe get them bigger and running will burn fat and let them show.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
maintain a good diet while increasing your crunches/sit ups/other ab work outs every other night, and make sure to stretch those abs after each night of ab workouts...remember quality not quantity

edit-go to www.mypyramid.gov to know what kind of diet you should be on

·
see you at the 50
446 Posts
you will need to lose weight, need to bring that body fat % down. Do you run alot? you need to be running 10-15 miles a week atleast. and does your diet suck? You could be one of those people that just naturally has alot of abdominal fat, but more than likely its a product of sodas and junk food.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol. My diet is pretty much crap. I probably get 6000 calories a day. I eat like a full meal for every meal (fruit, meat, carbs, veggies, milk, and such). I don't drink sodas, but I think I go through a pound of junk food a day. Keeps me awake in school.

Yeah, I do crunches and sometimes jackknives. It hasn't been doing much, really. Getting pretty hard, but not form at all.

I run way more than 10 miles a week.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
HippoMaster said:
Lol. My diet is pretty much crap. I probably get 6000 calories a day. I eat like a full meal for every meal (fruit, meat, carbs, veggies, milk, and such). I don't drink sodas, but I think I go through a pound of junk food a day. Keeps me awake in school.

Yeah, I do crunches and sometimes jackknives. It hasn't been doing much, really. Getting pretty hard, but not form at all.

I run way more than 10 miles a week.

thats ur problem. eat less calories and get rid of the junk food. thats your problem. start running 20 miles a week, split it up. every time you do cardio should be for over 20 minutes, preferably 30 minutes.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
as the saying goes, abs are made in the kitchen. while you can definitely (and should) makes your abs bigger and stronger by working them out, you wont see them no matter how strong if there is fat in the way. so get yourself a good clean diet, and your metabolism (which is atleast decent if you workout as much as you say) will kick in and drop the pounds off.

you are doing everything right except diet if you want a six pack.

·
Registered
830 Posts
i do 50-75 crunches twice a day. i'm naturally thin though so it might just be my body type.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts