Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been going out for 3 weeks now and i'm a bit afraid to makeout with her. simply because I don't really know how 2. we've kissed quickley like just touching lips but she wants to makeout. can someone explain how to and different types of kissing. i always lick her cheeks, i'm only 13, lol. and i have braces if that changes anything but i never press too hard.

:any help would be glady appreciated. :tup :rolleyes:

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
everyone has a kink

O

·
0 Posts
It's not that hard.

You can't really practice.

Just don't be too agressive, let her breathe.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
tilt your head...you cant really make out nose to nose

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what's some different types of making out? i think one is when you like just open and close your lips with hers but liek a rythem 2 it. i think i should make the move, not her. so how should i start out? i hold her chin up and.....?

:thanks too.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
First, stop stressing it so much. Putting pressure on yourself to perform well will **** you up.

Dont really think about it, just go for it. Tell her you havent really made out before and you are new to it, and if shes cool shell understnad and help you out.

·
Registered
309 Posts
lol i did that to my ex it aroused her ;P
dude i was scared to but its just easy i mean dont like stick ur tounge down her throat and choke her to death and end up killin her... jk.. lol
dont be scared its pretty simple but the more u do it the better u are.
i was so scared that i like blanked out when i first made out with a girl.. now thats bad i dont remember what happened at all lol i was 13 also btw..

·
Registered
309 Posts
Jimbo_418 said:
what's some different types of making out? i think one is when you like just open and close your lips with hers but liek a rythem 2 it. i think i should make the move, not her. so how should i start out? i hold her chin up and.....?

:thanks too.
dude thats crazy u go to kiss her and open your mouth a little and stick ur tounge in hers and move it around :sly:
hes 13 i doubt he *could* get her pregnant

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dhill0413 said:
First, stop stressing it so much. Putting pressure on yourself to perform well will **** you up.

Dont really think about it, just go for it. Tell her you havent really made out before and you are new to it, and if shes cool shell understnad and help you out.
thanks! but like how will she help out? will she instruct me a bit and say do this while i do this? if she comes onto me should i just keep my lips seprated a bit and let her start? like how should my lips be when she starts?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Jimbo_418 said:
thanks! but like how will she help out? will she instruct me a bit and say do this while i do this? if she comes onto me should i just keep my lips seprated a bit and let her start? like how should my lips be when she starts?
haha dude this is funny cuz i was exactly like this askin my older friends all this stuff.
dont worry about it just open ur mouth slightly and stick ur tounge into hers
and AFTERWARDS say im sorry if i sucked i havent done this much
and then her response will be no you didnt suck i loved it
^^ trust me ive done it many many times

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
also to french I just move my tounge a bit and let her move hers around mine a bit? thanks guys...thias is relly sounding very simple. if i kiss her...should i go for the bototm lip, like if her lips are a bit open? --- and she'll like kiss on my top lip?

man, this is the place 2 come for help...thx soo much!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
and then if i wanna makeout with just my lips i do the same thing as a normal kiss but do like twice on one side then tilt my head and hers the opposite way and do it some more?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Lol you're worrying about it too much. It will come to you. Let her breathe, act calm about it don't look like you're really nervous, don't stick your tongue down her throat, just simply massage her tongue with your's.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts