Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here i am, president and founder of the paintball aholics. if that tells you anything...i have generaly a 100 dollar a month budget. total. more latley tho. but theres a really nice girl that i've been chit chatting with since the day she left her car lights on and i had to go help her out and give her a jump start. thinkin about askin her out, but it'd have to be low maintinance to keep up my pb the way i've been doing. bit of a delima, ask, possibly get a no, in which case i would keep my full pb cash per month. or possibly get a yes, in which case i would probably loose part/most of it for shall we say "maintinance costs" :rolleyes: . i have been getting a lot more money latley, like 150 rather than 100 this month on reg. pay. plus another 160 for doing computer repairs, plus i sold my cocker, thats more cash, and i may be getting a job in jan. what do you guys think? worth a shot?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Haha, your avatar is great.

Anyway, I say go for it man. I myself, a man who loves the ladies just as much as paintball, know how you feel. I went through a somewhat similar delema myself recently. If you really like this girl, and think things will work out, then go for it. It will be worth it in the end.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sometimes true statement dhill. i love da ladiez. thats for sure. i had a weird situation happen to me today. i went to the community college during lunch to write an essay for one of my classes and where u go to do tests and essays is in this little glass room off of the student learning center or w/e. so i'm looking out the glass accross the room and see this girl in fairly tight plaid paints, short girl, and think, da** what a nice a$$. few min. later i look up to see the same pants, look up and guess who it was. my X that i dated for nearly 2 years that deserves a few more good telling off's. she's still dam fine to look at, but she ticks me of...okay nuff of that rant. we'll see how it goes. i have to do somethin between now and like next week because the only time i really can talk to this girl right now is if i time getting back to school during the day right around the time that she leavees so we talk in the parking lot. she's always friendly and wat not, we'll see how it goes. i may not be her type or w/e but i may ask her wat she's doing next weekend and see what she says.

i love my avatar, wish the hat looked a little better tho, can't beat the MC w/ a big explosion behind him, dual weilding smg's, with his pimp santa hat. :smokin

edit: the thing w/ my "job" is that my dad pays me 100 a month for doin crap for him once in a while for doin stuff with his on the side real estate stuff.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I haven't balled since august but I always get some but I don't pay anything.

Well, I did buy her a nice shirt for her birthday. That set me back $30.

Also, watch Half Baked. The part where Chappelle spends like 8 bucks and he still gets pussy. Ahaha great stuff.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol. thing is i'm a gent. and i like to try to treat my lady to a nice night out when i can.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
you need cash man. its easy to blow that over night with a good girl. I mean crap last night diner was 25 bucks or so. you do that more than once and your down a case. Get a job then get the lady then get the paintball mad skills.

or get sponsored....that makes the lady and the job seem better.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol. like i said, i'll have a job after the first of the year. and she has a job, so mabye she can help fund.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Girls are expensive. So is PB... decide which is more important to you, then go with one or the other till you get some income. Or can 'em both and save up.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol. we're like footballers, unless there is snow on the ground or its raining, we're playing. so that means i play alll year long.

·
Registered
849 Posts
lbreevesii said:
lol. thing is i'm a gent. and i like to try to treat my lady to a nice night out when i can.

u and me both

i got paid wed, didnt buy anything . . on sat i went christmas shopping spent $160 and saved the other $50 for the next week and a half. that night i seen the girl i am just starting to see, and i spent it all . . .. . o well its worth it

and i would pick spending money on her than paintball 95% of the time

but at least ask the girl, the worst is you stay friends :( but at least try

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, i'm not the ladiez man really. not sure if she's really interiested or not, but i don't guess it can hurt tho. i mean she always stops to talk for a min. if i'm out there but not for too long, always has to get someplace and what not. it was kinda funny today, we both park on a side of the parking lot and the easiest way to get out like for her is to back out and just jet down one of the aisles to the exit at the other end, insteid today she came back up the hill my way, the wrong way i might add, and went through the gap in the little wooden barricades that they set up when they changed the traffic route to go down through the lot rather than the circle. we'll see i guess.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Infinit said:
Definetely depends on the girl, but in most cases, yes.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts