Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing a Ghetto speedball field by sewing it up together, and using ruber cement, or other sealents to keep the air leaks to a min. What fabrics could I use for this? Also, any procedures, or other techniques, that may come in handy?

O

·
0 Posts
Metal_Militia said:
this is custom equipment so it does belong in this forum dummy
I said try the fields forum in a diffrent forum. See how it said moved next to the post. That means it wasn't in this forum before.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, back on topic. See my previous post.

O

·
0 Posts
I wouldn't even bother with that cooper. Just set up some wood symetrycally. Sorry about the spelling.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Already have a wood field we play on, pluss the 'SH' field I'm planning [speedball from hell.] I'd just like to have an air field that I can take with me, but not have to spend a ton of cash for. Though, wheren't their actually sup airball stuff for 2k somewhere? Hm, I could be able to hit up some sponcers if I had a place to set it up perm. and do like baseball with the signs for all those who are wanting to be sponcered, maybe then pay for the netting as well - set up a bleacher area. But, alas, that undermines the whole purpose of why I wanted to do a sup' field- I don't have the option of yanking it up, or just pieces of it, and setting it up in other places.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That could work, I was thinking, perhaps of making a series of layers, say two tarps, and a layer of fabric between them. Keeping it loose should keep it from getting too bad of holes, but I dun know. It has to give abit, but too much it'll just fall.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts