Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I saw some kids doing this in a parking lot.

Seems pretty stupid. I won't be doing it, especially since I actually value my car and it's a manual anyways..

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
oh what a great idea!
lets take something that costs my entire lifes saving adn then let it roll without anybody conrtolling where it goes!!
.....idiots, that's like throwing your paintball gear down a slide with rocks and foam at the bottom and you don't know which it'll hit.

fro example, the truck in the first part of this video and the idiot who runs himself over.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOiWaTSypt4&NR

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
the stupidity of people today never ceases to amaze me. these are the kinds of retards who deserve to be run over by their own cars

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Kid I know did that while we were going down a residential street. Hes like open your door then he starts running around the car while his stereo is blaring. We were only idleing down the street but my ass was planted in the passenger seat ready to grab the wheel.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
This is the gayest thing I have ever seen. I seriously had to check the URL as I was reading this to check and see if it was an onion article.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts