Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I really liked the first Ghost Rider, so went to see the new this weekend. ABSOLUTELY a letdown. Pisses all over the first movies storyline. And the special effects don't make him look scary, the way they do his head makes him look like a Jerry's kid. So disappointing.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I'm mostly opposite on this one. SoV was not a bad movie. I'll agree with you on the graphics, though. They could have done a lot more with the effects.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It didn't irritate you how they had him walking around like looking like he had tourettes? With how bad the special effects were when he was the Rider, I wouldn't have been shocked in the least to have him set there and say "momma always said life was like a box of chocolates..."

·
Registered
361 Posts
It didn't irritate you how they had him walking around like looking like he had tourettes? With how bad the special effects were when he was the Rider, I wouldn't have been shocked in the least to have him set there and say "momma always said life was like a box of chocolates..."
Actually, I laughed me ass off when he was "fighting" the demon. Probably why I enjoyed the movie. Better comedy than the first.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Yes...it was good comedy. But I went in thinking it was an action movie. If I look at it form a comedic standpoint, I will actually agree with you that it wasn't that bad.
Definitely not saying it was worth the price of a ticket and probably would not have gone, if I hadn't gotten a gift card for Christmas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts