Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what would you guys like to see in GHTP 2 that wasn't in the first one?
i would like to see:
create your own field
multiplayer
more guns
more tournaments
and like a story mode that starts when you are just some newb at a local field and then you move up through the ranks. ( kinda like Tony Hawk Underground)

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
I'm with NYY on the PS2/PC.

Story mode as above would probably be cool...maybe you could roam around the field area before and between games...talk to your teammates and people, even if it doesn't add anything other and a little depth.

Guns, parts, and so on.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
perhaps a paintball mmorpg, you can walk around from field to field making a name for yourself, you can play rec or you can form a team and challenge other teams. when you are ready you can enter tournies and such...

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
NYY said:
damn ****ing right. I hate when good games dont hit the PC.

More guns. Maybe a way so that when you get a gun its stock but you can get upgrades for it as you start winning stuff.

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
read the press release. its going to be muilti platformed aswell as handheld. theres going to be more customizing, and a break out feature were you can tell your team what to do off the break. ex: run and gun, lane, sprint to (intersert bunker), etc etc. release is in October

·
Registered
334 Posts
Diving over snakes, dropping pods in the middle of filling them if you need to start shooting, seeing the pods on the ground after dropping them, having your teammates (backplayers) yell out where the opponents are. I.E. "20 Dorito!" "Back middle!"

1 - 20 of 30 Posts