Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I wish I saw this thread yesterday. I went to gamestop and stuff and somebody was asking about a paintball game, I thought it was just for the xbox. Now I will have to stop by and get it wednesday.

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
ya there was a giant thread on the nation the devs put up adressing all questions and concerns. Essentially, this game was meant to be ported from xbox. Like always, problems turn into delays. So now, when they finally were able to port it they had a couple months between the release of the xbox version. During this time they aquired new licenses from numerous companies, so they thought they might as well put it in the port. Alot of people seemed to think they made a whole new game, when its just a port. Its more like GHTP maxed 2.5. There is also a complete diagram of the controller and button layouts somehwere. Ill post it if I find it.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
My friend brought it over last night,I was pretty impressed.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
there sold out everywhere here. and i can only buy it at walmart because i have a gift card. i call everyday at both of them and blockbuster. but when i get it ill play some of you online. btw is the online good?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts