Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I, as a Giants fan, am extremely dissapointed in the game on sunday. Not only did the defense fail, the special teams fail, Jim Fassel fail(GO FOR IT ON A 4TH AND ONE YOU IDIOT) but also the refs failed also. The last call for illegal man down field should have been overturned by the OBVIOUS pass interference that would have given a "redo" on the play. The referees even admitted it was a mistake(which I respect them for) but in a situation like that, it should take them a little more than 10 seconds to decide a team's season.
My last thought- alot of people say it was an amazing comeback by the 9ers, i say it was just a Horrible 4th quarter by the giants. I WILL give credit for sanfran for winning, congratulations, but the giants could not have made it easier for you. =(

A

·
0 Posts
Heh, i bet your giants were crapping their pants.... just like im sure cleveland was doin' as my team the steelers came back and kicked their ass!

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i heard that a million times from people thinking that they are the wisest thing on earth, when its a rule that u cant spike the ball on a fieldgoal snap. It was the dumbass, Collinsworth who said it on tv and now everyone thinks they are the first ppl to think of it.
The guy shouldnt have waited so long to throw the ball though, he could have thrown it out of bounds to stop the clock and get another play off. Luckily, he decided to retire today, so we can get someone who can think rather than try to act like a hero.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Ok lets see here,

I hate the Steelers- Bad Game
I LOATHE the Giants- What a fantastic ending, so quit your whining you know the crappy long snapper was gonan mess it up agian

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I dont care you know they suck and have an alcoholic as a quarterback...
also...
the giants are the most BORING TEAM EVER TO GRACE THE NFL

ex. Giants go to the superbowl in 2000 whats that mean? WORST SUPER BOWL EVER

And its kinda stupid what you said, giants 0wnz0rs!!!111oneone
they just sucked thats all.. WHAT?!?

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
The giants just sucked in the 4th? Pro Football teams dont just start sucking. The 49ers played well, and the Giants didnt. That makes the 49ers better, if they preform in clutch situations.

·
Registered
713 Posts
the guy couldn't spike the ball, but he had enough time to dive on the ground and use there last timeout. And yes, sanfran played a great 4th quarter. But in my opinion it was because strehan did not but any pressure on garcia and gave him years for owens to out run seahorn who also screwed up all game. So i want to beat those three giants players with a stick.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Re: Re: Giants vs. SanFran Game

MrMacDude said:
The giants just sucked in the 4th? Pro Football teams dont just start sucking. The 49ers played well, and the Giants didnt. That makes the 49ers better, if they preform in clutch situations.
The Giants did virtually great until the fourth so i think that teams CAN suck in one quarter.
MrMacDude said:
if he had gone for it, and failed, you would be saying: WHY DID HE GO FOR IT?????? hes the coach for a reason.
I would rely on tiki or toomer WAY before i rely on the special teams on a fourth and one.
Originally posted by lamar1080
why didnt he just throw an incomplete pass right away?[/
Idk, but it really comes down to this. THEY DIDNT loose the game on the last play, there should be no excuse for that game to be decided in the final minutes. Their defense blew it. Like Boss said, the defense didnt put one finger on Garcia, they were outrunned by the recievers and could barely stand up.
And Shockey is amazing, he really surprised me, and without him, the Giants would be very little what they were.
And how can you say Giants games are boring, i was able to watch every single one and i never got bored.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts