Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
yes there first game has won. They came back really well against the cheifs. pretty damn good game...discuss

EDIT-football not baseball dudes...also both sides of the line totally suck for the giants damn...but dayne had a totally nice run in that one set for the t.d.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
tippmannfronter said:
yes there first game has won. They came back really well against the cheifs. pretty damn good game...discuss
15 7h15 845384|_|_? 1f 50 R4\/\/K 73h 5.F.!

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
tippmannfronter said:
^^ok none of that **** in my thread alright...
Aright spoil my fun :( . Heh heres what I said, "Is this baseball? If so rawk the S.F.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Finally the Giants won something. They did horrible last year.. No offense.

Dayne guy is good. he ran for two td's. I think Eli should take over the Giants. they really need a good leader.

Last night Eagles lost. But it IS the preseason. nothing to be worrying about. Terrell Owens caught three receptions.
I think Jeff Blake did good out there. And Jermiah Trotter. Good guys.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
pre season games mean nothing. I mean yea, im really happy the giants won, and it was an entertaining game, but its nothing to get excited about

until dayne is breaking through the line of scrimmage and getting those td's against defensive lines that arent 3rd string, theres nothing to get excited about

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
yea well its nice to see he lost a little weight, but that also means we dont really have a big power back anymore

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
true but what about our line...omg it sux...both sides too offense and d...warner wasnt doin as good as i thought he was...eli did alright he seems that in a few years he will be a leader like his brother

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i was impressed at how well eli knew all the recievers routes, he threw the ball before they turned around. But i think his longball was a little off.

and yea, our o line is going to be this years special teams

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
idk, i tuned in right before the first touchdown and the whole time i saw him on the bench, same with tiki i didnt get to see him play

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
The Eagles will go 9-7 and will not make the playoffs. No secondary in a pass heavy division. They will be knocked out by the Redskins and Cowboys and finish 3rd in there division. Really tough division. The Giants might go 7-9 if they have a great year. Ron Dayne will never be a 3 down back and tiki fumbles too much. They have no real solid quarterback and the Defense is terrible. Amani Toomer will really do something this year though. Toomer is one of ther most underrated players in the league.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
cowboys arent knockin anyone out, they will be 9-7 at best and will be knocked out in the first round

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
True.

The cowbays will be destroyed in the first round by probably the Pack. The cowbays will knock the Eagles out of the playoff picture. It's almost impossible for 3 teams from the same division to make it. Unless a lot of good teams just play horribly. The Panthers really messed up the NFC. It used to be a big battle with about 8 teams, but know there are a few more and can really mess up the pplayoff picture.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts