Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thats right. Got problems with females? Need advice. Well this is the thread, tell us your problems and we'll fix them, guaranteed, or your money back!

This thread is growing at an alarming rate so please don't post any girl questions that can't be solved with the line, "Does this rag smell like chlorophorm to you?"

I'll start off:

So there are these two girls right. They're like, girls and stuff. Girl A really likes me and stuff and wants me. Girl B is my friend's ex but he says he's over her. Well girl B is really nice and pretty hot, and shes single. Which ass should I tax?

·
Registered
967 Posts
I would never advise to go for a friends ex, but as long as you have the permission go for it. But remember, bros before hoes.

I also am in some need of advice, I have a gf, but do you guys know anything that i can do to make the relationship last as long as it can? ie:ways to make her feel good/random surprises/ any advice really on how to keep this one a good one.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pb*josh* said:
Dont get leftovers! get new meat!!
Oh don't worry, it aint leftovers, actually both of them went out with my friend but girl A did it a year or two ago. Both of them are fresh meat, neither has had their cherry popped.

spyderguy- I got a surprise for whichever I go out with. Its a taco bell special...

...a taco with a hotdog inside and lots of sour cream.

O

·
0 Posts
OK, here's the ****. There's girl A, girl B, and girl C. Girl A is kind of slutty and likes me a lot. I ask her out and she says no but really wants to, just not now. Then there's girl B who's been my friend a long ass time and will probably say yeah. Problem is she's like super duper born-again christian so there goes anything really fun with her. Then there's girl C, she's pretty damn hot but the problem is I have a friend well sort of a friend who wants her, bad. So now, do I wait for girl A, go for B, or risk going for C.? There hotness works like this Girl A > Girl C > Girl B

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oldbulldog- B, once its out she can't say no.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
i got a Q.

well theres this girl taht i kinda like, and i sit with her at lucnh and we talk a lot and stuff and hang out, and a couple days ago her best friends im'ed me and said you should go out with "jill''

well i was like y? and she said idk or something like taht. So do u think this girl likes me?

·
Registered
967 Posts
Screwedupmonkey said:
i got a Q.

well theres this girl taht i kinda like, and i sit with her at lucnh and we talk a lot and stuff and hang out, and a couple days ago her best friends im'ed me and said you should go out with "jill''

well i was like y? and she said idk or something like taht. So do u think this girl likes me?
yes

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Girl a. Simple. She likes u and u may like her. Then after she pleases you, and ur over each other u can cry to girl b and she will comfort u and u r a shoe in to get laid.

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
Screwedupmonkey said:
i got a Q.

im in the same situation, ill look for ur responses to see where this goes.

O

·
0 Posts
I probably will end up with girl A but the problem is...she's kind of slutty and I wouldn't be surprised if she got with a guy before we went out. She lives right by me though...

1 - 20 of 152 Posts