Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woot I was authorized to use the chase card to buy a black 07 ego BNIB for $1069.00 and a pulse for $130.00
I'm excited, any tips i should know about these sexy gats?

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
Leave teh stock settings for about 5 cases till you go messing with it. I too am about to buy the same exact setup you just got.

For upgrades the ego7 i spretty good. The only ups i would get would be zick kit, the bump HP and LP pistons, kila detents then if you want a new barrel kit

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
... so you're not getting married

If I were that girl, I'd be pissed you were buying a gun and not a ring.

Enjoy the gat though.
Well we are engaged, She has a ring. Not married so I say GF.

Bump pistons are the bees knees from what i hear, gonna get those ASAP. After i get to play with it ill decide if the kick is to much and get the zick kit.

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
Where do I find a G/F like that! lol j/k! But seriously, I always get nagged for spending to much on paintball and I'm shooting a 3 year old Angel!
The worst part is she gets pissed at me too, not for money, but for other paintball related things...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats nothing.
When my 91 Toyota MR2 started to die she took me to a car lot knowing i have ****ty credit and said pick a car, ill get it financed in my name and you pay for it.
Said I wanted a 2000 Mercedes ML320, 4 hours later I had it.
I sersly have the best woman in the world.
As for the Ego, I bought a lucky 5.1 Ion off ebay and the stupid thing barely works. Been pulling my hair out to find the prob with it and she just said why not get a new gun so you know it works off the bat. BAM Ego.

*I know how i spell sersly, it's a running joke.

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
MR2's / toyotas in general are sick but mercedes are nice too ha...

grats on the ego but i wouldnt go NIB for guns, just a preferance i guess

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice lookin gun dude, Mines all black but ill be sending it out for blood splatter anno as soon as im able.

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
Nice lookin gun dude, Mines all black but ill be sending it out for blood splatter anno as soon as im able.
Im gettnig a few ups first: Zick kit, Bump pistons, kila detents, and a board upgrade (so it can be used with a pulse easier). After that i may have it laser engraved, its only $100, but i think the gun looks damn sexy so im not sure if i want to do that.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts