Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.....Its a right of passage that every member of at least 2 years get to make a girl problems thread.

So anyways....Theres this girl, we will call her "tits", well I've been hanging out/asking whatnot with her for 3 monthes now, but we are not going out, and Im not getting an poon. So of course Im a gent, I wait, I wait. Along the way I aquire a friend "cake", well I said Id take cake to her semi for her school. Yet tits seems to be mad at me for it.....Last night i spent 2 and a half hours on the phone with tits...and we were going to the movies today, yet she seems to think she has the right to be mad AT ME, after holding and not wanting to commit after three monthes.

I dunno, either I'm just a pimp daddy or I did nothing wrong...hmmm.

Comments/Suggestions/Telling me to die replies.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
first of all.... thumup: ....for naming them cake and tits, but u did nothing wrong let tits get over it

·
Registered
830 Posts
...give her 2 options: (1)she get over herself and quit being so fussy... to make up her mind whether or not she wants to be with you (2 effin months for pete's sake!) or (2) she takes her annoying little ass somewhere else to play some other unsuspecting dude. sounds to me like youre chivalrous and have paid for her a couple times. she may just be looking for a free movie ticket.

either way, you gotta talk to her.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
lol, my whole lifes a girl problem

·
Registered
830 Posts
that sucks... it seems like everybody has problems with the opposite sex.... girls are just better at hiding it!

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
^^^ aka they dont admit to not getting guys. But seriously how hard are guys to understand i mean cake,tits,.....we're set :naughty :naughty :naughty

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
^^^ thats not very nice i was just kidding

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
OK your first problem was assuming girls think rationally or logically. They all in their own way are wacky-assed *****es (although the poon, makes it worth dealing with their psychosis)

The second problem is guys and girls can never just be friends. Why even try to do that, if ou want the ass, go for the ass. Being a gent does nothing but get you passed over or sitting on the sidelines. If you are not getting the poon within 3 times of being with the girl, move on since it is not worth wasting your time.

Tell her that is she is upset about you going out with the other girl, that you won't IF she is going to give up the cooter. If she won't say see ya, and tag the other one.

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
ShepardD said:
OK your first problem was assuming girls think rationally or logically. They all in their own way are wacky-assed *****es (although the poon, makes it worth dealing with their psychosis)

The second problem is guys and girls can never just be friends. Why even try to do that, if ou want the ass, go for the ass. Being a gent does nothing but get you passed over or sitting on the sidelines. If you are not getting the poon within 3 times of being with the girl, move on since it is not worth wasting your time.

Tell her that is she is upset about you going out with the other girl, that you won't IF she is going to give up the cooter. If she won't say see ya, and tag the other one.
That might be the shallowest thing I've ever read... Of course girls and guys can be friends.

Girls aren't just walking ******s.... or at least most aren't.

There is life after high school, you know.

Who the **** sensors the "v-word".....??

·
12,110 Posts
paintchick15 said:
that sucks... it seems like everybody has problems with the opposite sex.... girls are just better at hiding it!
You kidding me? Most of the girls I know, and girls in general are so dramatic, they can take something a guy says (perhaps he siad "maybe" to something because he really didnt know either way), twist it and think every part of it out (did he mean no and just didnt want to hurt me? or does he just want to hide it from me) then, depending on their personality they either get it solved, or my personal favorite, they act like you did something wrong and hate you for a few days until they forget about it or something new and dramatic happens.

·
Registered
830 Posts
MrMacDude said:
That might be the shallowest thing I've ever read... Of course girls and guys can be friends.

i couldnt agree with you more. MOST of my friends are guys, actually. :sly:

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
I personall cant stand the "I hate you for a few days thing"......i just annoys me and usually im like w/e be mad......call me in a week...lol

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
MrMacDude said:

There is life after high school, you know.

Who the **** sensors the "v-word".....??
I don't think it is shallow, girls and guys have different thought processes, interests, ect. generally speaking.

Girls want sex as well as the guy, and most females know if they are going to sleep with you within a short period of time. If the sexual attraction and chemistry is not there I see no sense in wasting time. I am not going to invest time into a relationship if the sex is not going to be there right away. If a girl is so asexual as to withhold the sex, it usually is not worth the wait. The shy modest girls are usually the worst ****s anyway, or at least in my experiences. I think they are generally less experienced and skiled in more advanced techniques.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
i hate this thread.......everyone keeps mentioning cake and tits and now im hungry.....gonna end up driving my car to the store at 7am for some fing cake...thnx everyone!

·
Registered
830 Posts
ShepardD said:
I don't think it is shallow, girls and guys have different thought processes, interests, ect. generally speaking.

Girls want sex as well as the guy, and most females know if they are going to sleep with you within a short period of time. If the sexual attraction and chemistry is not there I see no sense in wasting time. I am not going to invest time into a relationship if the sex is not going to be there right away. If a girl is so asexual as to withhold the sex, it usually is not worth the wait. The shy modest girls are usually the worst ****s anyway, or at least in my experiences. I think they are generally less experienced and skiled in more advanced techniques.
this thread reminds me of maddox... maddox.xmission.com/26_things.html

1 - 20 of 84 Posts