Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend has been spending as much time with me as she can before I leave so today when I told her I was gonna run to the range for about an hour she said she wanted to go. I said if she was there she had to shoot. she likes the rifle but doesn't like the handguns yet.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
very nice. It was hilarious to see my X who was a short little girl carrying a big ass hunting rifle.

a lot of girls tend to not like handguns cause they're kinda afraid of em, lots of power in a small package sort of deal.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Angered Fists said:
She sure knows how to handle your rifle.
? finger is off the trigger shes inside so its not like shes sizing up her target.
I can't think of a way that she would handle it better?

D

·
0 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
? finger is off the trigger shes inside so its not like shes sizing up her target.
I can't think of a way that she would handle it better?
Haha, um.. other rifle.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think I have 14 now? ya see derek when the zombies do come there wont just be 15-30 of them. there will be hundreds...I don't like having to reload mags so often.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
haha, zombies.

My friend is lookign to buy some mroe mags so when the terrorists come he can shoot and shoot and shoot (we're all gonna hang at his house when the terrorists come cuz he's got lots of guns.)

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
nice guns. You remind me of my uncle, he had a whole lot of guns. But he moved to maryland, so he had to sell them all. :mad: He had a gun very similar to yours, with a bannana clip and a few drums. Yes Illegal, but very fun. thumup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts