Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Does your girlfriend like the fact you play serious paintball?

• She Likes it. She thinks its cool and original

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • She wants me to practically stop playing.. "Its not a school sport ehh"

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • She doesnt care

Votes: 26 43.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was just wondering if you gotta girlfriend.. how does she react when you tell her your really into paintball?

As for me.. My girl actually thought it was pretty cool. I could tell because she would always ask about it and wonder if im going into any tourneys soon.

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
My last ex dumped me because she thought I played too much paintball. Douchebag...she went to dance every ****ing day and I never said anything...

D

·
0 Posts
hahaha kyle your sig is awesome! i was thinking for a sec id have to ask you to take it out ;) and by take it out i mean do nothing.. lol

but yeah, im a loser, i dont have a girl friend to argue about with paintball.. but i have ditched paintball ONCE for a girl..

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
my ex was so intrigued by paintball that she had to give it a try and she loved it. A girl I know plays, yet I cannot get her to go out to our local field. All she wants to do is play paintball in the woods and in an old abandoned hotel. So far no girl I know has disliked the sport.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
mine doesnt really care, her freinds all think its cool though. she kinda likes it actually

D

·
0 Posts
you said she didnt care about you playing paintball, i asked what about when we played on valentines.. geez i thought it was pretty clear.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
D_Smalls said:
you said she didnt care about you playing paintball, i asked what about when we played on valentines.. geez i thought it was pretty clear.
Once again, your smart ass humour gets no laughs from this end.

I ask again.. What about it?
I'm asking because I can almost already tell you don't know the full story, and got the wrong impression.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Dont have a grl. But i have a friend that is like one of my best friend hates it because of the clicking from when i pull the trigger.( I do it alot)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts