Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyways my sister is going to westmont in santa barbara and the girls dorm and her decided to play a prank on the guys dorm.... they went to a pet store and bough f*cking 1500 crickets, sneaked into the guys dorm and their dorms arent that big and just opened each door and hurled a bunch of crickets in each room, she called me the next and told me about it and how one of her friends heard them and when to open the door as the door opened someone threw a bucket of crickets at him.. I told her good job....i feel bad for them when the guys decide to have payback...guys r meaner than girls when it comes to revenge

·
Registered
917 Posts
You are so wrong... girls are much crueler than guys, especially when it comes to revenge. The guys might as well give up now, or make sure the girls have no chance of retaliation.

I'd suggest seriously screwing up the plumbing so that it flushes backwards. Maybe put some crickets in the plumbing, so when it shoots back they come with it, just for the irony.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Why would you feel sorry for them? They started it, and if you have no holes in your story, for no reason.

I hope they DO whack their dorm.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
I'd do the same thing to them. Only with snakes and spiders.

Hahahaha! Girls hate snakes and spiders. That would be the funniest **** ever. I'm a genius.

*Bows, and leaves*

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Thats some funny stuff. I dont think it would be too hard to play a prank back. Just set a couple of garter snakes loose and your set for a month.

·
Registered
12 Posts
^^ wow lol
Payback indeed, i want to hear what the guys do to them !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah the guys havent done anything, but their dorms are connected so the crickets r flooding both dorms now lol. and i agree with girls being crueler but guys have more balls (i hope) and are willing to do something girls wouldnt

1 - 20 of 32 Posts