6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd explain, but it hurts. so

anyone else agree w/ the topic?

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well long story short, my gf of over 2 years wants to "take a break" at least until summer. she says that she feels smothered, yet she also complains that I don't spend enough time with her :confused: THAT is why girls suck

·
Registered
256 Posts
zpyro said:
well long story short, my gf of over 2 years wants to "take a break" at least until summer. she says that she feels smothered, yet she also complains that I don't spend enough time with her :confused: THAT is why girls suck
Why didnt you say that in your first post?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
that sucks man, girls are soooooo stupid sometimes, and taking a break, thats bs, also you dont spend enough time with her, however your smothering her? that doesnt make sense, but dont worry, keep on it, and you can prob get her back

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
zpyro said:
she says that she feels smothered, yet she also complains that I don't spend enough time with her :confused: THAT is why girls suck
Yeah I have seen that happen soo many times. They just don't make sense sometimes. Soo I just say forget them...until college at least:D

"nothin lasts in this life...."

·
Registered
17 Posts
girls also swallow but she has a reason also...im not calling u gay tho but find a new one

1 - 20 of 44 Posts