Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: God well i really liked this girl at school and i really liked her and all but i went to a dance today and she had a boy friend. ARGHLY MUFFINS and the worse part is hes not even good looking hes down right ugly but shes so hot and nice and its driving me ****** crazy =(

Oh well does anyone have any tips

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
wait for her

make it known that you like her (tell some gossipy chicks)

move on

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya i just want to know why it never seems that you like the chick who doesnt have a boyfriend! Twice in the past two months i have asked out 2 diffrent girls both with boyfriends. It seems as though im a bad chooser or maybe its because i like the hot ones :yum

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol i guess your right but i might as well chase the hot ones because theirs so few of them whoohoo :naughty

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im not shallow i didnt mean to say that im just really confused...anyway i am in 7th grade im a real nice person but its hard to be nice cause its true what they say "Nice guys finish last"

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
if you try to find a girlfriend just for her looks then it isnt going to last. Sure its nice to do that once in a while (for you) but the relationship wont last. Especially if you get with someone just for her looks to get some ass, then you will just ruin her

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
how about you just forget about her and date her friend. maybe then she'll see something in you and want you. If not, at least you have her friend.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
Oh, and btw, Pink Paint, you're no longer allowed in the lounge until you stop saying "muffins" as a term to express anger.

·
Registered
450 Posts
wow 7th grade... may aswell not even try. Like everyone said, 99/100 relationships in middleschool never last, and every relationship thinks that they are that 1%...

·
Registered
917 Posts
JG. said:
not best friend tho, most s wont date u if youve gone out with there best friend
You are wrong, my friend.

I'm currently the best friend of an ex. My ex and I broke up because she ended up moving, and we both got tired of the long-distance thing fast. When I started my current one, my ex actually recommended me. Hah!

My current one isn't exactly the hottest one, but she isn't bad. It's the happiest one I've been in, ever, (and I've had over 50 chicks.. I'm so sad) so looks obviously don't matter that much.

D

·
0 Posts
ah, i remember my grade 7 girl problems.. god, id love to have my problems now as simple as those days.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts