Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy quit paintball a few years ago and had some guns lying around. I have been bugging him to sell me the guns but here recently he was offered a job that almost doubles his pay and he statts riding four wheelers. He shows up at my front door this morning with all his guns and says here im done their yours now
Stock 2005 ego
Stock dmc
Dynasty ion
Tippmann 98 custom
And a custom build that he had all the parts machined
I am planning on selling most of it except the ego and dmc
I want to upgrade the ego so that it can play like a newer ego any recommendations on parts

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
honestly, the 05 ego is fine, it's just bigger and heavier than the new ones, you may not have all the firing modes, but it's not a huge deal.

a DMC is such an odd looking marker, but I love them; it's awesome that you've got one.

You can sell the tippman for around $80 and get rid of it pretty quickly. use ebay or craigslist, better yet find somebody at the field playing who is looking for their first marker.

the ion isnt' worth much more than $100 either.

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh i Know the prices but i am really looking to trade them for a pump phantom see who in my area on craigslist will trade 1 for 1 or 2 for 1 it really dont matter to me
I just want to know if its worth it to put a newer frame on the ego like maybe a 2011 frame or should i just play with it how it is

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I no but i have alot of family in the metal machining business so it wont be hard to swap frame
I did find a 06 star frame on ebay if that is smarter

·
Registered
558 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts