Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I enjoyed the episode more than some of the recent ones, and i thought the simpsons episode was also pretty funny. American dad was funny too, though that is probably because i was playing WoW while watching it at they were poking fun at MMORPGS.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gabriot said:
I actually thought it was one of the worst fg episodes in a while, it started out funny and original but it got pretty lame after that.
That's what made it so great. It imparted both dynamics. Random enough in the beginning to grab your interest, yet it still had a storyline.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Roadkill said:
I enjoyed the episode more than some of the recent ones, and i thought the simpsons episode was also pretty funny. American dad was funny too, though that is probably because i was playing WoW while watching it at they were poking fun at MMORPGS.
I was doing the same. It about killed me today when I was trying to think of what show was making fun of MMORPGs.

The ending to American Dad pissed me off. He should have killed his bastard friends.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
sumsimpleracer said:
i think southpark did a better job at making fun of MMORPG's though
quoted for the mother ****ing truth!
the fat guy strangler episode still the best in my opinion.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
sumsimpleracer said:
i think southpark did a better job at making fun of MMORPG's though
southpark did a MUCH better job. in general (i know it was an american dad episode, but whatev) south park is a MUCH better show because it is witty, doesnt rely on random BS for laughs, and is socially relevant. family guy gets really old after a while. i can keep watching re-runs of FG but i can of SP

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Its crazy how long simpsons has been going for. Its insane. I still get a chuckle every once in a while when I watch it. The old episodes are the best though.

Family guy just annoys me, when they make jokes that take too long. So Peter went through a lot of trouble to hide his **** that shouldn't take up a minute and a half.

Southpark, ATHF and robot chicken are the funniest shows on TV right now.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
Its crazy how long simpsons has been going for. Its insane. I still get a chuckle every once in a while when I watch it. The old episodes are the best though.

Family guy just annoys me, when they make jokes that take too long. So Peter went through a lot of trouble to hide his **** that shouldn't take up a minute and a half.

Southpark, ATHF and robot chicken are the funniest shows on TV right now.
I love it when they drag **** out on FG.

I dunno why I usually say things take it to far. But I like it on there.

I love Robot Chicken and ATHF. I pretty much just love Adult Swim in General.

Frisky Dingo ftw.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts