Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many years till GM declairs they are bankrupt? i say 2 years, 4 months. they are already losing tons of cash on every car they sell...

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
david_4x4 said:
Beats me.

I'm sure the govt will step up and save them some how.
i hope they dont. sure, americans will lose jobs, but the amount of cash the government will have to throw in wont even be worth it. i say screw them, when they are LOSING over 2k for every car they sell they deserve togo bankrupt.

and yes, they look like they will be bankrupt before 2k7, but they have been resiliant before, im giving them a little extra time

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I wouldn't worry about them. I'm sure they have a few tricks up their sleeve. That and the new Tahoe/Suburban/Yukon/Escalade will pick them up a bit, people that buy them are pretty loyal customers.

·
Registered
778 Posts
imhungry said:
i hope they dont. sure, americans will lose jobs, but the amount of cash the government will have to throw in wont even be worth it. i say screw them, when they are LOSING over 2k for every car they sell they deserve togo bankrupt.

and yes, they look like they will be bankrupt before 2k7, but they have been resiliant before, im giving them a little extra time
I don't see the govt allowing one of the US largest, if not the largest, automotive giant just fade off into the wind.

O

·
0 Posts
If GM goes out of business I'll start buying Fords, if Ford goes out of business, I'll buy Chryslers, if Chrysler goes out of business, I'm ****ed and will just starting driving around old junkers.

I think GM will pull through somehow.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I wonder why their going down....

Saw a brand new Malibu SS tonight, it had crap missing from it under the hood. Little small thing's, but thing's you would need. Such as the little light. Very important if it break's down in the night. But im a ford/dodge/toyota guy.

·
1,751 Posts
I don't think they will be going down anytime soon. I only expect some serious shaving of smaller brands that aren't making $.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
toXic said:
I wonder why their going down....

Saw a brand new Malibu SS tonight, it had crap missing from it under the hood. Little small thing's, but thing's you would need. Such as the little light. Very important if it break's down in the night. But im a ford/dodge/toyota guy.
that's what flashlights are for. if your alternator goes out and drains you battery, what will power the underhood light?
and besides, new cars usually have too much **** in the way to work on anything under the hood anyways

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Flashlight's batteries go dead also...

But most vehicle's make since '95 have the light's in them, and this car was "suppose" to have it equiped also. And it was low on oil also.....

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
What if your in an accident and cant shake it up.... :devil:

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Then you wouldnt be needing it to work on your car, would you?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts