Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have it? If you do ummm... feel free to send me a pm with an invite :D. lol For those of you who don't know what it is, its google's free email service with a gig of storage but it is still in testing so you have to get invited to use it by someone who has it.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
im a member but im not gonna give you an invite. sorry
it does rock its huge. Instead of deleting they just archive. So when I get an email notice about this thread it won't save it in like a ton of new emails but post it kinda like an aim chat.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Look around in any closed threads in ST that say G-mail invites.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
G-mail was in court because they would kinda scan your emails and you would get ad's according to what you were talking about.

If you were talking to a friend about heartburn, then they would pick up keywords automatically and you would start getting ads about heartburn. But I don't think they do it anymore. Google is a sweet company though.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
But that's the whole point of G-Mail, it can't be financed any other way.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
exactly, thats why the can afford to give each customer 1gb of space. as long as they only bring pop up ads for stuff like that then i have no problem. but like sending stuff to other places or the government could be really bad

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah so u pretty much never have to delete emails or deal with ur inbox being full, it happens all the time to me with hotmail

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
yeah, and rory i searched ST and there were only 2 of them, one wanted a 500 word essay and the other guy gave out all he was going to. why did u say to look for ones that were closed anyways. paintinyourface how did u get it. and can i get an invite from u

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
They close them, I dunno why, I haven't bothered to find out.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i dont have any invites yet, i went to kevinrose.com, ppl post them and if u get lucky ull be the first to click it haha, not easy tho

1 - 20 of 44 Posts