Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Haha cool. My friend sent in a mail order thing, and he is now lisenced to be a...hmm forgot the word, but he is authorized to marry people, and hes only 16 lol..

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry menace I know you are very faithful. My friend emailed it to me because I am a sinner. I wouldn't post or anything though. Though some might find humor in it.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
my friend is a certified reverand in the state of california. he's 17, too bad we live in oregon :( he got it online and is awaiting hte certificate in the mail. currently he has a temporary print out certificate he got

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats why it is funny because its stupid. you gotta remember we highschoolers are very sophmoric. even though i am a senior

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
lol, thats outragous and funny and gay. i believe religion is BS, but u can believe what u want and i won'y hold it against u unless u r over the top with it (like tose crazy church ladies)

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
did you see the george bush one. Very funny. other 'good' sites find out and go make fun too. Its not so much that its anti religious that it just pounds online sites as well

·
Registered
230 Posts
some of the post there are really sick but funny on some level.

my favorite is:

my god is better than your god. my god is bigger than your god. if you don't agree with me... you must be the enemy. if you don't see what i see... you must be the enemy. this ain't about who's right or wrong. figure out whose side you're on. this ain't about who's wrong or right. pick a side and join the fight! the bullet has no eye for beauty. it does it's duty. the bomb has no respect for art. it does it's part. from london to dresden. from saigon to tehran. from the vatican to jerusalem. from the taliban to the pentagon. from belfast to belgrade. from beirut to baghdad. from kuta to kenya. from mecca to hiroshima. i have a dream... no being is supreme. i have a vision... a world without religion. every day i hope and pray all these gods will go away!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts