Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Baah (as in a goat)
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to this go-kart track/other fun things to do on a sunday this sunday we did the go karts mostly....it was all fun the first time on the go karts....then the second time...i got this real loud/powerful one....the great number 6..not as good as number 7...but damn near close...i was tearing up the track, no one ever even thought about passing me...i....was...king....then were getting ready to pull in and the guy assainging pull-in lanes tells me to pull over to the side....i pull over everybodys starin at me...and he tells me to pull up to this one tire...i get out...the guy doesnt say anything and just takes the kart away....so we go for another round( after a game of mini golf) and i see a new fat ass there...i new from the start he was an ass....but besides that...i was assainged number 7...i was like...woo....i got in it and started revving the baby...she sounded niiicee...then we were off...I WAS UBER KING....i made the little girl in the pink kart cry (not really) i was rippin it up sooo awesomely...then the fat ass blows his whistle at me and tells me to pull over...i pulled over and he comes up to me and i go...is there a problem officer...he goes ...dont be a smart alec...u are driving wayyy to wreckless....SLOW DOWN...i was like...yeah your gay....and pulled off and still ripped up

yeah, very long story and my longest post..woooo...and yes...i want a cookie!!!

·
Registered
561 Posts
lol one time when we we're on vacation we went to this place and raced in go-karts and at the end they were r/c and they pulled in for us I tried to turn the wheel but it jerked back and locked I was like wth?

·
Registered
14 Posts
i work at a go kart place...lol yeah im sorry to say we yell at people too for bumbing and stuff..we dont make the rules..the boss does...lmao but they are acually one of the coolest palces to work...when the boss aint around me and my friends **** around on the go karts all the time...slamming into wallas each other...and what not...take off the governors..so thye go like 40 on the track...everyhting is different "behind the scenes"lol...oh i have a tip for u people a little go kart secret...under the gas tank....while ytour driving reach back and under the gas tank is a spring/.....press back on the srping...(its basically releases the governor)...u will be able to get the kart to top speed by doing this....

·
Registered
561 Posts
lol and then they kick you out. my "go-kart" will be my car after I get a new vehicle my cousin and I are going to take the body off the seats out build a giant roll cage so it'll look like a dune buggy put big tires in the front(since after all it's front wheel drive) and all that good ****

·
Registered
12 Posts
They do have manual go-karts. All the Pros use em. I go go-karting when Im in Sweden during the summer at a professional track. They go atleast 50 MPH. I had the 10th fastest time with rentals out of the whole year. I agree that American Go-karting places are dumb b/c they slow em down. You dont want to hit each other in real ones cuz youll break your ribs and stuff.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
me and my friend got kicked out once for just making eachoter spin out and crash on purpose, but the karts are apiece of crap and are slow and old

·
Registered
12 Posts
Those are raced on dirt, I wouldnt consider that the same because you need different wheels, the cage and I bet the engine would be changed for the dirt too. The manuals only have 2 gears that I know of and the TOP pros use em. The younger racers use single gear.

Do those dirt racers only drive on circle courses?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts