Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my new go kart. Just wondering if anyone else here races. mine is the red one the other is my brothers.

Attachments

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
You don't get into racing to make money. The only way to make a small fortune in racing is to start with a large one.

I use to race go karts, but this year I moved up to a 125 micro sprint. www.racinjason99.com for pictures and info and stuff.

Looks like a Coyote of some sort, maybe a Wide Track or an Oval Rocket? I had a Coyote Thrasher. I raced dirt, but man that thing was sweet. Handled perfectly every time. Never had to touch the car, it just always handled perfect. Motor was done by Tod Miller, who is absolutely amazing. www.todmillerracing.com Expensive though...

As far as my new car goes, we've put about $10,000 into it so far, and have only raced twice...Yeah, it's expensive.

-Jin

·
Registered
176 Posts
where can i get a cheap offroading kart>? i need something to do when im not balling over the summer

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its a 2002 ultramax and my brothers is a 2000 ultramax. You dont get much for money and it is an expensive sport. To do this you deffinently need a deep wallet and a sponsor. Right now i dont have a sponsor so things a kinda tight so no new stuff. We build our own engines so it keeps the cost down a little. This deffinently is your fun center or wally-world go kart

·
Registered
176 Posts
Noobler said:
where can i get a cheap offroading kart>? i need something to do when im not balling over the summer
i just want something to go on the abandoned golfcourse though like an offroader

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the only place i can think of a cheap yet good would be a garage sale or auction. For a little more go to a tractor supply store if there is one near you but those are like $700. I would recomend a atv like a yamaha or honda 250 cc from the 80's cheap and imo more fun. you can usually get on for under $500

·
Registered
176 Posts
hey fat id like to learn more about this - u got aim? if u do hit me up my aim is : TEQSHOCKER

·
Banned
546 Posts
I used to race karts. Started with an 11HP Briggs on an old Margay chassis. Then, I moved up to a 16HP Briggs on an Emmick chassis. My final kart was a KT100 engine on a Top Kart JT-94 chassis. We used to autocross; had plans to do open-wheel, but just lost interest. My brother started with the Emmick, and then he moved to a 125cc shifter.

It's a lot of fun, but with that comes a lot more work and a lot more money.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Sweet dude, i dont know if i like the fact that your gas tank filled with highly flamable substances is right by your twig and berrys though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts