1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
eeer...they just got lucky against the Bucs:mad:

·
Registered
302 Posts
lol....okay maybe the saints are good.....but its all good. Bucs still beat Baltimore 25- zip!!! Packers aren't that great this year because they last all their recievers....all of them are like rookies:eek:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah and shutting out the RAVENS is an accomplishment?!?!? My ravens predictions

Redman leads leauge in INTs with 30 billion
Ravens go 0-16 and then implode from the suck

Well i really shouldn't be talking the saints play Detroit on the 28th hahahah.

But serioulsy i think the Bucs are good but i hafta hate them now because they are a division (sp?) rival so come playoff time we'll see whos better....

·
Banned
546 Posts
Yeah someone else from louisiana im glad you came. where you from. i might have played with you. BTW i hate the Saints they have to win a lot more to impress me. LATER

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YOU CAN"T!!!! NOOOO!!!!

HOW CAN U HATE THE SAINTS?!?! NOOOO!!!! Well unless ur from north Louisiana, then u can be a cowboys fan. Well I'm from mandeville like 30 miles outside new orleans u can IM or PM me or just post were ur from.

·
Registered
302 Posts
aaaaaaah i hate the new divisions!! but yeah....i would like to see the bucs and saints play again in the play offs....should be a good game if it happens

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I liked the NFC Central division with the Saints, Rams, 49ers, Panthers, And the Falcons because the division games were more exciting to watch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.