Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've only been to the PB field 3 times (very hard for my dad to drive me), and I used a semi-auto every time. Me and my friends have just made a PB course in the woods so we'll go out there much more often.

I've used my semi-auto TLR for only a while but im thinking about getting a pump gun. Is this a good choice, or should I play with my semi-auto some more to build up my skills? (I know pump is much harder of course)

Thanks

·
Registered
440 Posts
A pump will make you a better player than a semi. Will. Just play in your own field for a while then go to the airball field and have a go. If your getting a pump which i highly suggest, id get a gun with interchangable bodies for a hopper to a stick feed conversion. Something like a phantom, a WGP sniper (sniper is its name) , or you can start with a cheaper pump and work your way up. A maverick or a traccer would be a good choice but in my opiniona sl68 II is the best choice for a cheap indistructable good pump. Go to http://invisionfree.com/forums/StockClassPaintball for the best help. This forum isnt the best with pump help. :tup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts