Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is ganna watch the game tonight, i am ganna stay up for it, This is the most important game of the series and we are without Stevie y. Anyways

GO WINGS

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i hate detroit with passion, not because of the team, not because of their payroll, but because of their owner, who spends hundreds of millions on his hockey team, but gets paychecks from george steinbrenner and is too cheap to spend money on his baseball team and actually give tigers fans something live for

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
NYY said:
i hate detroit with passion, not because of the team, not because of their payroll, but because of their owner, who spends hundreds of millions on his hockey team, but gets paychecks from george steinbrenner and is too cheap to spend money on his baseball team and actually give tigers fans something live for

...Go Wings!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anyways this is looking bad, it is zero zero in the 3rd wit 8:00 mins left

GO WINGS

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
NYY said:
Kiprusoff is still pimping the net
Did you watch the game?????? Kiprusoff looked pretty shaky at times and Cujo was a ****ing beast even though they lost, he had 40+ saves.

Thysis39 said:
**** YOU FLAMES. GOD DAMNIT BLAME CANADA!
o well

GO PISTONS

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Cujo had a hell of a game and then some. They lost by a fluke, and it wasn't even a trip up in his play, it just happened. Kipper had a good game too (no doubt, 30 some saves) but he also wasn't getting quite as good of shots. They played with more passion, but I think Yzerman and Chelios being gone did them in. Calgary is a good team this year, so I hope they get beat by Tampa in the finals :D.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
without stevie y in game, you have no red wings. they arent complete without him...

but avs are gonna lose their series becuz they suck, itll be flames and sharks, sharks will beat their ass and go to cup.... but i dunno what will happen there (i dont follow eastern hockey, all west baby)

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
NYY said:
theirs a point in the owners life when he realizes its been a long as time since the tigers have won the world series (1989 i think) and realizes that no one in Detroit gives a **** and therefore doesn't spend any money on them. (nice ballpark though).

I think he has realized. Also go Pistons! It should be a good match-up with Pistons and the Pacers.

Also Detroit is all about Hockey and Basketball.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
GO ISLANDERS

1 - 20 of 55 Posts