Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so now the geniuses down at apple have screwd me over yet again!!!! thewy have devoluped itunes 7. the most worthless piece thing i have ever (unfortunatally) downloaded in my life...it doesnt reconize ipod nanos (and several others) and has literally broken my ipod! it wont turn off and the screen is frozen. it wont swich songs move or anything. (and yes before some retard goes "duurrr thats becuz teh HoLd BuTtOn izz onnnn!!!!") im not thats stupid..it not. way to go apple! uve ****ed us over again!

(and just for south park points) U GO TO HELL APPLE! U GO TO HELL AND U DIE!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya i haved seached and found the other threads on this in the tech section...but i had to make this and i am super pissed at them right now...yes, thats right, i said super pissed.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
SY havoc said:
ya i haved seached and found the other threads on this in the tech section...but i had to make this and i am super pissed at them right now...yes, thats right, i said super pissed.
go get "super pissed" in the tech section. that's where everyone's supposed to go and cry about how their hip new electronics don't work.

·
12,110 Posts
Hold down the middle button and the menu button togethor for about 10 seconds. Your nano works.

Open up quicktime and go to preferences, then audio, then set the size at 16 bit.

Wait patiently until apple releases 7.1.0

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.