Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was up on alyeska boarding today. Im listening to some jayzlinkin park and all of a sudden I my brand spanking new ipod nano stops playing. I pull it out thinking I pulled the ear phones out...no there is a big as slice in the lcd screen. not on the actual ipod only on the inside. theres no damage to the ipod itself only on the inside...Im gonna try and call and see if they can get it in and get it fixed for less than getting a new one. I didn't even hit down on it or anything I think it might have been the cold or something. Im really pissed.

any one have experience with trying to get them fixed ect? I know there used to be a big deal about the batteries not being replaced and stuff but anyone know any place I can send it to get the screen replaced?

·
Registered
676 Posts
It depends if you have the applecare. Even if you don't, it sounds like you just got it so it comes with a 90 day warranty already. I don't know the policy on broken screens though - it might end up costing you a little extra. I dropped my ipod and it broke, so I pushed the dent back in and they replaced it. Hopefully they'll replace yours for free.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
Cockerkid63 said:
So you fell, but you didn't fall on it. It was probably so cold and you hit so hard it just cracked it when your pockets stretched when you hit the ground. That blows hardcore man.
I don't think he even fell, it just stopped playing. That sucks, all you can really do is ask and see what apple has to say about it. Good luck gettin that fixed.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Yea, dont get the nano. It's Size is cool and all but the screens crack really easy. I guess you learned that though :D

·
Registered
292 Posts
shOOt em up you have a nano? i hate you.
where do you get the money for all your ****. are your parents rich or something?

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
I have a nano and I want to try to get a new one because this one is scratched to hell. I have a case for it, now. :)

But thats not the only reason. Anytime I try to add more music, it comes up with an error... every time. It is annoying and hopefully it can't be fixed and they'll send me a new one. :hug:

Ps... Mine's white, wanted black. (That was useless but I'm bored.)

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I should be able to send it in and at least get the part fixed for a small cost. at best they will send a new one. I was using the leather case they send with it always do but I will get an arm band with a harder case for it now. Im gonna use it again tomorrow when I go up. You can use it just the screen has cracks and a black spot.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
who would you think would be any better with them? I don't know who else to match up. its a fresh sound great for going down hill to or working out. that is why its on my ipod ;) seeing thats all I really use it for.

Im calling in tomorrow hopefully things will be fine.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
dhill0413 said:
Quoted for truth. Its the 'thing' to hate on jayz nowadays, but hes still very talented and a good artist.
WAS good... He isn't as good anymore in my opinion, just like Eminem. Both of them used to be WAY better a year or two ago...

Lil Flip would be good with them, I think. Jermain Depree or how ever you spell it maby too.

Just an opinoin, I guess.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
this is why you dont waste money on ipods. especially the nano ones. you know how on the commercial it says "impossibly small"? little did they know, it IS impossible.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts