Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT!!!

i hate when this happens! my friend told me dream theater is playing at RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL april 1st! so i went online and i found a bunch of tickets for 44$ CENTER STAGE. now i was just browsing cause i was bored, and only one of my friends was available. everytone else was away and couldnt respond and i didnt buy the tickets. i just check back and theyre SOLD OUT!

not only that!! this cocnert was going to become a DVD!!!

im on ebay, i might pay 150$ for orchestra seats... its worth it i think. if i get a job hopefully i can repay the expenses.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i think im going to do this:

my friend is going to get tickets that would come out to 150$ each for us. i have 150$ to spend, but i dont have a job and i need to save up my money for a while. so i think i might ask my mom and dad if they can give me 50$ toward the ticket. i usually dont ask for stuff like this, so i think i have a chance. but its worth 150$... its a DVD concert, its GUARANTEED to rock my face off so i cry bullets.. and 150$ can be replaced in a week or two worth of work, even a week probably...

edit: should i get rid of something in my sig? or is it fine the way it is?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dude i got to go to one of their more recent concerts in Atlanta, worth every penny. I got to get portnoy to sign my drumsticks because i was in the same hotel as the band, what was really cool was when jorden rhudess played the piano during breakfast in the hotel's ballroom DREAMThEATER ROCks my disgusting unclean socks off. dude if the concert is gonna be a DVD, then itl be worth every penny.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts