Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
wow just wow. He used the what would jesus do. He said jesus wouldnt play paintball. Well I dont think jesus would join the army would he? He just contradicted himself

·
Registered
25 Posts
Also I just want to say. Not all christians are like that. He gives a bad rep to all christians. Im sorry for him. The bible doesnt say paintball is bad and everything he used for evidence he took completely out of text. I have gone to a christian school and know a good deal about the bible. That guy is completely insane.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
"As I've described in my "ABout" page, I am not a member of any religion, nor church, and in fact I have not been to church in over twenty years. What is currently, and erroneously parading itself around as "church" is anything BUT."

Obviously he made his own "religion" to follow.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
he came into paintball with a closed mind and an already obscured view, of course he's going to see paintball for what he believes, psychology proves it. Self Fulfilling Prophecy much? (expectations about another person which leads the person to act in accordance with the previous belief)

He dislikes paintball? why change him?

·
Shnazberries!
385 Posts
hes a self minded ass hole whos parents wouldnt let him go out and play with the neighbor kids. sorry were having fun. and the kid with his nuts problems. you say paintball is a bad influence cause some kid likes having his nuts nice and shiny? go to a bar and then tell me about how bad paintball is. its a sport. not war games. last time i checked people break there arms in football because there running into 300 lbs people. and were just shooting some little .68 calliber balls full of paint around at each other?

·
394 Posts
I like having my nuts nice and shiny. But paintball is a little shady in some ways. I agree with about 10% of it, and the other 90% is a bunch of bull****.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
you + gun = me + deadzone!?

so your saying that me in the deadzone is the equivalent to you having your gun? SO if i get shot and i'm out, and your still in the game we're still equivalent? meaning that me being in the box hurts my team so you still playing hurts your team? thats a pretty good title paynie

·
Registered
26 Posts
ok then.... what i meant was that if i have a gun then you are going to the deadzone... but if you want to think of it like that you go ahead mate

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
thats if you think going from left to right, but since you wrote out the equation like an equality it means something completely different...5th grade math buddy, get a textbook

1 - 18 of 18 Posts