Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i do it sometimes but ive noticed alot of people go off subject in faq post and stickys and it turns into a dumb conversation and never stops

Anyone else notices this?

Try to cut down on this im not blameing everyone but i have a few people who are angering me. :D

On pbnation mods are delete crazy and u start jaberign in a pic post its gone in seconds

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
yeah, sometimes i notice it too but other times i just dont care as long as the questions are answered and at least some people are staying on subject. then people usually get back on it when someone else does

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Well the thing that bugs me about that, is I will read the first few lines and have an answer, so I wanna post it, but as I read down, people arent talking about the subject anymore. So I dont post

A

·
0 Posts
I hate when i read a post, and want to respond, but a dozen people already have, with useless stuff (like aggression)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
haha i know the pain when things go horribly off topic the last two threads I've read turned from Paintball World War and Tippman hellhound to Airsoft sucks!

·
Law
622 Posts
@hurdlebeast

I think people should get banned for that ****.

Anyways, this was the funniest thread I could find.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts