Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tonight im going to the movies to see the grudge and im also going to be searching through the girls who are gunna be there to see who i could chill with and stuff but what should my approach be to make them sit with me, like something funny but something that isnt also telling them to sit by me ya know what i mean? Thanks to all my pbf brothers for being there for me with my girl times wo0t to ya all.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Just be confident, but don't be all over them. Dont' necessarily sit right down next to them, or if you do, don't sit too long, leave them wanting more. That way they're thinking about you after you're gone.

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no not random. Im talking about chicks are going to be with us my friends and like i wanna choose one of them to like i dno watch the movie with er something and i got one on my mind but i forget if shes got a bf still so like what approach should i do?

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
best thing to do would be call a girl up. or go w/ a friend and have one of his friends who is a girl take another girl so u guys just kinda fit lol. Thats how me and my girl met.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
oo ic well just talk to them just casual noithin much keep the discussion on them 2 makeem feel special but dont forget to also act coneeded in some instances but no0t the whole time to where it seems like your an egotistical freak lol.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Say this "My extremely large penis would like to know if it could sit next to you." or something to that effect.

D

·
0 Posts
movies + picking up = some what hard

but.. when the value of x,in this case the movie, is equal to scarey then the propertionality is in your favour.. you see, tough guy is > scared girl, and the force of attraction increases.. something like toughness * comfy arm * penis length... or something

but clearly the most important is my advice is the square root of what comes outta my ass

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
yea dont expect anything at all hte first nite maybe a kiss or a make out session or some groping the hornier the more thatll happen esp if u fubd yourselfs alone and its the awkarad silence just lean in for a kiss if your feelin a vibe if u get rejected pack yourt **** and head home.

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
It's all about the body language. Personally from my own experiences girls at the movies are bad luck, always a total disaster. But whatever works for you, seems to work for other people a lot.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Cocker16- Learn to type before you make another post, seriously. I barely understood what you tried to say.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts